Monday, September 01, 2003

Happy Labor Day! Well we got to sleep in this morning. It was great. Then we did things around the house all day. Mainly packing things. Uncle Travis came over to play with the kids today they really enjoyed that. This day went pretty fast maybe because we got up so late. Who knows! I'm really tired for some reason maybe from all the hard work I did today :) Four days and I get my hubby back. Oh yeah my step-mom called today to tell me that the downstairs will be ready for us to move in by the 12th. That is good to know because we are moving in on the 20th. They bought carpet for the basement so we don't freeze down there. I am really excited about using the fireplace in the winter. I think it will take some adjusting to living there but since we have our own living space it should be ok. Well I am going to get Monkey to sleep so I can hit the bed too. GG is already sleeping what a little angel! (sometimes)

No comments: