Wednesday, September 03, 2003

The first thing I heard this morning from GG was, "Mommy roll over. Give me some. PT. Good for you. Good for me." She says this all the time now. What a goof. It is all J. This morning GG and Monkey's friend Ethan came over to play while his mom went to a doctor's appointment. Then we went to their house for lunch and to play. Considering our place is all boxes and most of the toys are packed. I know but I figured that the toys would be the hardest to get packed so I packed them early. I do have a few out for them to play with I'm not heartless! We actually spent a lot of time outside today it was nice in the shade! Which Monkey got his first pair of shoes, from Ethan. They fit great and now he can walk outside with shoes on. I think he likes that better?!? The kids took a bubble bath tonight because they were both dirty from playing outside.

No comments: