Sunday, September 21, 2003

Let's see where to begin! We are moved into my dad house. I'll start with Friday the 19th. We got up and went to playgroup, then to BK (with our playgroup), then to get the Ryder Truck, we packed the truck and left for here at 8:30pm. We arrived at my dad's at 1:30am. Went to bed.

Saturday got up and unloaded the truck with everything that needed to stay here and then J and my dad-in-law took the rest to our storage unit. Unpacked the boxes and then took back the Ryder truck. Went to Wal-mart, out to eat, and then home for the night.

Sunday we slept in and J set up the computer. Then this afternoon my dad and I took the kids to my grandparents Farm for a family get together. That was fun. GG loved playing with her cousins. She also thought it was neat that Grandpa Candy (her great grandpa) could take his teeth out of his mouth. She tried to get hers to come out too. The kids got to see cows, ducks and cats at the farm and they both liked that. Now we are home and they are both asleep so I thought I would update things real quick!

No comments: