Sunday, September 07, 2003

Ok funny story that happened this morning while getting everyone ready for church. J was going to take a shower with Monkey. So I took off Monkey's diaper only for J to tell me he wasn't ready for him in the shower. I then decided to put Monkey on the potty just in case he peed. Well good thing I did because he went pee in the potty for the first time! I thought how random :) The next funny story that happened today was with GG. Remember that chant I told you she says? Well it actually goes like this: Mommy and Daddy laying in bed. Mommy rolled over and this is what she said. Give me some. PT. Good for you. Good for me. GG did pretty good remembering it last week. Anyways, so were all laying in bed ready for family nap time. All of a sudden she says, "All of us laying in bed. Mommy rolled over and this is what you said. Give me some. PT. Good for you. Good for me." J and I just laughed and laughed along with both the kids. What a goof she substitute mommy and daddy for all of us! We really didn't do much else today. We got a car washed after church.

No comments: