Thursday, September 11, 2003

Ok this morning we got up early because I had a doctor's appointment. I dropped GG off at Ethan and took Monkey with me because he hadn't eaten breakfast yet. (I planned on nursing him while I waited) I got to the office and Sharie was home sick. They said they had tried calling all morning but they were calling the wrong number. Oh well. So we ended up hanging out at Kristen's house for a while. Came home and had lunch and then naps. Then this evening the kids went to the K's house while I went out with some friends. The kids had a lot of fun and when I got back Monkey wasn't crying! Aaron said that he only cried for about 20 minutes. I was gone about 2 hours. I think he is getting more comfortable but not too comfortable. Then we are going to move and he is going to have to get used to a whole new group of people who watch him! That is it for us here!

No comments: