Monday, September 22, 2003

First Day

Today was the first day here without J. I think that it went pretty well. We got up and got ready like normal. Then I took the kids shopping. It was fun to be able to go to different stores that were only 5 minutes from our house! Can't do that where we used to live. Anyways, we went to get GG's friend Ethan a birthday present. Which I think she thinks she gets to keep. Oh well. Then we went to the grocery store. Today I was trying to get GG to take a nap which I was unsuccessful at! Monkey had just woke up from a nap and so he wasn't tired. I sent him out to the toys and laid with GG. She asked what Monkey was doing and I told her not to worry about Monkey to worry about GG. She said, "I don't want to worry about myself!" What a little stinker. She also is trying to get us to buy a new house for her because she for some reason doesn't want to live here. Even though for the past three months she kept asking when we were moving in with Grandma and Grandpa. Now that we are here she doesn't want to stay. I don't understand her some times. I have been telling her that we are going to stay here until we find a new house of our own which is why she keeps telling me to find a new house for her. Right now the two of them are playing together very nicely. But I don't want to be on here very long so I am ending this. Tomorrow we are going back to WIU to clean our apartment and check out. We are staying with the B's! That should be a lot of fun.

No comments: