Monday, February 27, 2006

I am so excited that GG's teacher is back...

For the last week and a half she has been home sick and we have really missed her, it was nice to see her this morning in the classroom. On Friday the kids are playing the game guess who is who with their baby pictures. I haven't decided which picture I went to send of GG, all of her pictures are just too stinkin' cute! It should be fun to see all of the baby pictures that the kids bring. Tonight Marni is coming back to finish up our taxes, running an in-home business is more work then I thought it would be come tax time. But it will really help us out in the long run so everyone tells us, we'll see. We just have to plug-in the numbers now and then we will be done, at least that is what I am wishing for. Well not much else going on right now the kids are in school and Red and J are sleeping. Need to do some housework and then shower!

No comments: