Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Wow did I need that today!

This morning Red and I went to Bible study. The lesson today was absolutely what I needed to hear. It was definitely an area that I have been struggling with and I *knew* needed work and I have been working on it but I'm not where I need to be yet. It was really good for me to hear what the Bible says about this area. Now I feel more equipped to work through this "problem area" and with the support and accountable of my small group I am hoping to grow and not struggle as much. I have a feeling it will always be a struggle but with the help of the Lord it should be easier to handle. All I can say is that I am very thankful for the ladies in my small group and for this Bible study.

In other news today our friend is coming over to do our taxes...I just hope we get a good outcome. We need to do some work on the yard this summer :) After lunch today I was getting all our tax stuff together and completely blew off Red's 9 month doctor's appointment. I am so mad at myself now. I hate feeling like an airhead. So I had to call and reschedule for next Wednesday. Anyways after Marni does our taxes she is staying for dinner. I love hanging out with her and so do the kids.

No comments: