Monday, February 20, 2006

Curious George...

After church yesterday we quickly came home and ate lunch then headed over to my dad's so we could go watch Curious George! It was a really cute movie. One thing I didn't expect was Monkey to start crying. The animal control people caught George and took him away. That is when he cried. I had to explain to him that the monkey was ok and that they didn't hurt him. In the end everything turned out good so that made Monkey happy. Then last night right before I went to bed I hear laughter coming out of Monkey's room. I went in there and he was sleeping. I leaned over kissed him and asked if he was laughing because curious George was a funny monkey. He shock his head yes. It was really cute that even though it made him cry he still dreamed about the good parts!

This morning no school for GG, she threw up in the TOILET! I was so proud of her. That was the first time she has ever gotten it in...usually it ends up where ever she is...in her bed or on the couch. I hope it was just a little bug that doesn't pass through us all. That would totally stink.

No comments: