Wednesday, February 08, 2006

New things

Right now the kids are sitting at the breakfast bar doing their homework. Monkey's is something I made for him to do because HE WANTS HOMEWORK! I thought this would be a great time to update. Oh yeah Red is on my lapping watching my hands type and occasionally trying to type too! Red has been doing some new things lately. He has learned to put the ball into his gumball machine he got for Christmas! He doesn't quite get that he has to pull the handle to let it come back out but I have a feeling he will learn that soon. He has started to shack his head up and down for YES and sideways for NO. I don't believe he really knows that is what it means but it is fun to watch him imitate us! Lastly he has gotten his first tooth! It finally broke through on the 4th of February. I will end with saying I CAN'T WAIT FOR SUMMER! Enough of the snow already. I just dislike being cold :)

No comments: