Sunday, February 12, 2006

Sunday!

J had today off and so we spent most of the day hanging out with his family. They are so great. We had an awesome lunch. Now we are home getting everyone ready for bed. J and I have been talking about our trips for this year. We are going to go visit our new nephew who lives in another state and his parents too:) Then J is going to Canada with his dad near the end of summer and then the big trip to Disney world!!! I can't wait to go to Disney that is going to be so much fun!

Red has learned yet another new thing! It is amazing how fast he learns things. When we nurse the last couple of days he has been pointing to my nose and then my mouth. So I tell him "nose" and "mouth". Well now when he is not nursing if I ask him where is mommy's nose he will point to it. Same thing with my mouth. Very cool. I love watching him learn new things. Actually I love watching all my kids learn new things.

No comments: