Saturday, February 18, 2006

Never going to do that AGAIN!

Yesterday I talked to Roberta about our trip to Disney and how much fun we are going to have being there. The kids and I got online and looked up a bunch of different rides and activities there. We even looked at the place we are going to be staying. Let me just tell you there were completely wired. It took me about an hour to calm them back down to normal. Then this morning GG came up to me and said, "I'm all packed." I asked for where and she told me DISNEY! I had to explain to her in great detail that we aren't going there for about 8 months. She was pretty sad but excepted the fact we weren't going today! Poor little girl just wants to see all the princesses!!!

This morning I gave all 3 of the kids a bath because I knew I wouldn't have time tonight we are going to our neighbors 50th wedding anniversary party. We also had to go to my in-laws this morning to wait for the furniture people to come and deliver the new goods. I washed Red up first in the tub and then got him out and nursed him while the other two played in the tub. GG decided she wanted to play the who can be the quietest game. It was going on the 7th time they were going to play and I wanted to clean them up and get them out so I told them that we would make it a tie it was already 3 to 3 anyways. I told them I would count to 3 and they were to say there name and it would be a tie. So I counted and they both said her name. I asked Monkey if he forgot his name. He told me, "I left my name at school." I said, "Oh no so someone could take it." He replied, "Yes, they could because I left it in my cubbie!" It was so funny we all started laughing. What a little goof :)

No comments: