Tuesday, February 21, 2006

What a bummer...

This morning Monkey woke up and starting throwing up or as he says it, "I need to go puke." Poor little guy starts shacking while hurling. Then J's mom calls needing a sub because 7 teachers called in. So he is at school and he packed a lunch for him and GG so that she could stay all day and I didn't have to take the sicky out of the house. I want to scream right now because our house is way too quiet. Monkey and Red are taking their second naps of the day. Since J was subbing I couldn't go to my playgroup which bummed me out. I love those girls. I am feeling a little trapped right now, not really used to that feeling. When J and GG get home I am going to kidnap *the girl* and we are going to go grocery shopping, just the two of us. Well I am going to go twiddle my thumbs until the boys wake up.

No comments: