Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Our Valentine's Day and beyond...

First let me start by saying that J and I don't really celebrate Valentine's Day, we celebrate our love everyday! When we woke up the kids came to me with cards they had made with daddy on Monday while I was gone shopping. That put a smile on my face. Then they gave the cards they had made J and that put a smile on his face. I helped out in GG's room for her party. J and I had bought the kids each a balloon through the school, the cheerleaders where selling them as a fund raiser. Seeing GG's face when she got hers put a smile on my face. She and Monkey each got two because they got one from Grandma, Grandpa and Aunty Liz. We came home with the balloons and a ton of CANDY! Now remember that I helped in GG's room, around 10:45 J came with Red for a feeding. So we were now both at school and it was pointless for him to go home because school was almost over so he stayed in GG's room (and ate) and then went to get Monkey. After school J told me to take GG and Red home, he had to get "something from the department". When they came home they had a dozen flowers for me and one for GG. It was really sweet. I had also just got done giving Red a bath so he smelled sweet too;) After lunch it was such a gorgeous day outside that J took the two older kids outside to ride bikes and play. Then they came in and we hung out playing the playstation. Something we normally don't do. But I must say that I am really impressed with GG and Monkey's ability to play on it. For dinner we met my dad, Roberta and Becky at this little place we all like. The kids gave the grandparents the card they made them and then they gave them the presents they bought from Disney World. We came home and got the kids to bed and J and I played our new game (that we bought from the Toys R Us that is closing) Upwords. I really like that game and I had a blast playing with J while Red rolled around on the ground. That is where I am going to end that day ;)

Today Red and I went to Bible study and now we are home and the kids are having quite time. Then we are going to be making our Amish bread. We have been doing the instructions for a little over a week now. The kids have enjoy the process and I am hoping that it tastes as good as everyone says it does! We'll find out tonight...

No comments: