Saturday, June 06, 2009

Parties galore

It all started with Monkey's birthday Wednesday at Chuck E Cheese. Then it was a friend's party Friday at Pump it Up (so fun), then Red's party at our house today, and then a surprise baby shower for my friend Kristy who is having TWINS, (so excited), then a graduation party tomorrow, then a graduation ceremony tomorrow, and it ends with a swimming birthday party for GG's friend. Though I only threw 3 of the parties I am tired. We are having a blast but I think I'm getting over stimulated, HA.

A little funny for you. At Pump it Up yesterday Red fell funny or something while we were there and he comes up to me with his pointer finger and says, "My toenail hurts mommy, really bad." I looked at him and said as serious as anything. "Honey that is your finger nail." The ladies at the table with me started laughing as soon as he walked away. What a fun goofy little guy. The other day he was with J and in a matter of 2 minutes he asked J 4 different questions and none of them were related to the one before. He said it was just so funny. But who knows maybe in his head they were related to each other!

5 comments:

Ann(ie) said...

Pump it up is where Ben's next party is gonna be....we just went there for a friends kiddo...such fun!

Kat said...

Wow! It is party central by you. Woohoo! Glad you are having fun. :)

Diva's Thoughts said...

Wow!! All those parties. Kids are too much fun!!! I luv it!

Cheffie-Mom said...

Woo hoo!! Tons of party fun!! Happy Summer!!

Adina said...

i don't even know what Pump It Up is...and i like when you said you ONLY threw 3 of the parties. :)