Thursday, June 25, 2009

Endoscopy

This morning was my first and hopefully last endoscopy. I wasn't nervous at all last night before I went to bed or this morning when I woke up. I only got nervous when my sis-in-law came to the house to drive me to the appointment. Everything went smoothly with check in and what not. Once they wheeled me into the room and I saw my doctor all I wanted was for them to put me out. I didn't want to hear or see anything else that was going on, I'm a wimp like that. I guess when it was over the doctor came and talked to me and I was asking him questions but I don't remember any of that. HA. As for as the scope went he didn't see any ulcers or any other major concerns. He did biopsy something and I'm not sure how many he took, but that will come back in about 2 weeks. I was so sleepy afterward and all I wanted to do was lay down and keep sleeping. When I got home I did go lay down until J got home and he came in and woke me up and I had a headache at that point. I think the fact that Peanut woke me up about 5 times last night and then J woke me up before he left for work didn't help me being so tired. I'm not a very good patient though. I ate a beef sandwich for dinner and when I was almost done with it I started to feel funny in my stomach. I think I should of eaten stuff that was softer. Oops! We'll see if it affects me tomorrow morning when I get up. I am Praising the Lord that everything went great and that the worst didn't happen. At first I was worried that something bad would happen and I wouldn't get to go pick GG up from camp.

3 comments:

sarahgrace said...

Glad things went well, and praying for a good report!

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

Glad you're ok. Hope all's well.

Kristin said...

You're brave!;) Hope you get some answers to what's ailing you.