Wednesday, June 24, 2009

This week

Have I told you just how great it is to have J home?! But at the same time how weird it is to be missing my oldest this week. I love getting a break when J gets home from work and having help and getting to do fun things with him. We did and do fun things without him it is just better with him, ya know. If you are friends with me on facebook you saw the pictures of Peanut getting herself ready for the pool. Needless to say, it just hung off of her. It was pretty funny. Anyways, I ended up taking the kids to the pool and it worked out pretty good. I was really missing GG though when Red had to go potty, I usually take the baby and Red and let the two older kids stay in the pool together. Well I had to improvise and told Monkey he couldn't go past the mark in the pool until I got back. It worked out but made me really miss my girl. I talked to one of the counselors from our church and she said that she is taking good care of GG and that she is doing great. That made me feel better though I still miss her, I know she is having a blast. Well I just declared no more tv for the day so I better get moving and do some fun things with these guys! Have a great day, I know we will!

7 comments:

sarahgrace said...

Glad you have your hubby back! I know that feeling! Have a great day doing fun stuff with your kiddos!

Happi said...

Praying for you today, Tonya. PS I wanna be your friend on facebook!!! : )

Me said...

I miss GG too.

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

I cannot imagine resident camp... How weird...

Hey, surprise surprise - you won the Aladdin tickets. :)

Email me!

Diva's Thoughts said...

Aaawww...I wish I had gone away to camp when I was a kid!!! humph I was so neglected as a child. lol

Adina said...

hope things are going well today.

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Glad your hubby is back...and I'm sure you're doing some missing.