Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Answers?

That is the question. I had another appointment with the GI doctor and he wants to do an endoscope. Where they go down through your throat and take a look at your stomach and top of your small intestines. He is going to biopsy something while he is in there to check for Celiac's Disease. He did a blood test for it but that isn't always accurate. After my appointment and I went out to schedule the procedure they had a cancellation for Monday. I can't even talk to J and discuss this with him. I just went ahead and took the appointment because the next one isn't until the middle of August. I don't want to do anything that close to going to Disney. I am freaking out people. I know that this procedure is done quit often and is very low risk and what not but HELLO I have to be put under. I have all these dumb thoughts coming in my head and I really have to take them captive and just know that God is in control of this whole situation. I mean really to have a cancellation the day I have my appointment for Monday?! Totally God. I am just hoping and praying that this brings answers and closesure to my pain and suffering.

Other than that this week is moving so slowly. The kids are being great but I miss my hubby so much. We have been keeping quite busy. Today we went over to friends to play and Sarah helped me with Disney stuff she is the BEST!

5 comments:

Amber said...

So glad to hear you got an appointment for Monday! Hopefully they will find something to give you an answer to your pain.

I'm without my hubby this week, too. I have to admit it's been a little nice to not have to fix something for dinner. :-)

mikeanddebbie said...

I'll be thinking of you on Monday and hopefully, you will finally have some answers!

sarahgrace said...

Tonya, I'll be praying that you're able to be calm and at peace about your appointment on Monday- sounds like its a really good thing, and may be just what you need to get your answers! Glad to hear things are moving along in that area!

Kat said...

Prayers for Monday to go easily and smoothly and for the test results to help you get back to a healthy outcome.

Megan said...

Praying for you!