Monday, June 01, 2009

Rocked the NURSERY!

Today I feel like I got so much accomplished I just wish it was at my house. ;) There were 5 of us girls/ladies whatever you want to call us, at church and we went through ALL the nursery toys and donated a ton of them to the church garage sale. Then we moved all the things we were keeping into the make shift nursery while we renovate the old nursery. I am so excited about this project. The guys are going to go on Wednesday and Thursday nights to demolish the cabinets and other random things on the walls, taking down the one wall dividing the two rooms, taking out the ceiling and flooring. It is going to be so much nicer when it is all finished. The only sad thing is that Peanut will be the only one of our kids that get to enjoy the new improved nursery and toddler rooms. Oh well, at least I can say I got to be apart of it. I wish I would of taken some before pictures...but it's too late now.

Peanut happenings...yesterday at church I gave my friend who just had a baby about 2 months ago my nursing apron. I only nurse Peanut at home a few times a day and I don't use it anymore so I thought why not. Well last night at a party my friend pulled out the apron and Peanut recognized it and had the worst face of panic I have ever seen. It was like she was trying to figure out why this lady had her nursing thing. She watched her and as soon as she stopped nursing and set it down Peanut ran up and snatched it away and brought it right to me like mama here save it for me. I felt so bad, I didn't think she would have that kind of an attachment to her nursing cover. She will get over it soon I hope. Then this morning we had library books due and I remember just as I was going to get in the shower with Peanut. I got dressed and brought her with me naked butt! I didn't get her out at the library so no one knew but it was pretty funny.

4 comments:

Me said...

Hey, You Rock! That will be so cool when it is all finished. Great Job! I Love You!

Kristin said...

Too funny about the nursing apron...poor girl! But yes, she'll get over it! So excited for Crafty and GG's get together!!!:)

Diva's Thoughts said...

I can't believe Peanut would have the kind of reaction to that apron.

WML said...

naked to the library. Now that is a new one.