Sunday, November 07, 2010

My Dad

Today is my dad's birthday. Growing up I was always embarrassed of my dad actually I still get embarrassed of my dad. He is like a big kid. Even through the embarrassment I still do love him. I am glad God made him my dad. (at least most days) He is a very energetic grandpa and all my kids love him to pieces. He always has these HUGE plans and most of the time they come to pass. Almost all the times he calls me it is either to tell me that he doesn't have presents for the kids from a recent business trip (his way of saying he bought us gifts), he wants to go out to eat or he is planning a vacation for all of us. He is planning our next trip right now so the calls are fun and exciting. He is a big dreamer too. He wants to spend a lot of one on one time with each of the kids and they really love it. He makes them each feel very special and for that I am so proud of him. He has a huge heart and loves deeply. All that to say Happy Birthday Dad. I love you!

No comments: