Wednesday, November 03, 2010



These lines first caught my attention in the song
You are more than the choices that you've made
You are more than the sum of your past mistakes
You are more than the problems you create
You've been remade

These next lyrics are just so beautiful.
This is talking about Jesus dying on the cross for your sins.
It's talking about the heartache that brings you to the cross of Jesus.
We all have heartache but Jesus is there to love you.
Cause this is not about what you've done
But what's been done for you
This is not about where you've been
But where your brokenness brings you to

This is not about what you feel
But what He felt to forgive you
And what He felt to make you loved


I've only heard this once on the radio before posting it on here and it stuck with me all day. How wonderful it is to know that I am more than what is going on in my life right now. I've been remade through Christ. I have a purpose!

No comments: