Sunday, August 31, 2003

Rainy Sunday and no church for us! Since it is Labor Day weekend Church was at 9 instead of 10:30am that was too early for us because we have to drive 20 minutes to get there anyways :) The service that was at 10:30 was outside and it was raining so we didn't go. We spent a quiet day inside being a family. We even took a family nap and I actually slept for once. Monkey still isn't up to par but I think he is feeling a little better. GG was cute today I told her that daddy had to go back to police man school and she said, "I'll give you hugs and kisses and tell you it's ok when you're sad." I thought that was super duper sweet of her. I don't think we give little ones enough credit for being so smart. J got to leave here after dinner which was great. More time with him is always better. I can't image my life without him. He was telling me that most of the guys at the academy aren't happy in their relationships with their spouses or girlfriends. He said that there was a guy who had been married for about 15 years and he said that he would take a one nightstand in a heartbeat. I guess J was the only one that said he would never take that opportunity if it was given to him. All the guys told him he was crazy. I know he would never cheat on me. I thought that was AWESOME for him to take a stand against the norm. It just made me sick to think that these are future police officers. But I guess that is just a fact and that is why 52% of marriages end in divorce. Not saying that it is always the guys fault but it mainly is! Are you jealous of my wonderful husband yet? Well you can't have him he is ALL mine :) Have I told you that I love that man with all my heart? I do! Well I am going to spend some time with the kids now it always seems to be hard on them that first 24 hours after J leaves.

No comments: