Thursday, August 28, 2008

Been slacking on the Ole Blog

The kids have only next week of summer break and so we have been keeping ourselves busy with last minute summer fun. We went to Jumps N Jiggles on Tuesday, The Children's Museum on Wednesday, and today we are planning on going to the pool when Peanut wakes up if it isn't too late. On top of not being home that much I am preparing a slide show of the first year of Peanut's life to play at her birthday party next month. I have also been getting things ready for said party. On top of that I signed up to bring to new mother's meals this week. It has worked out nicely because I make enough for their meal and ours. Then I take all 4 kids to their houses and drop it off. It has been nice having the kids with to help carry the food and presents! Added bonus is that my kids LOVE babies. Yesterday I got another award, so sweet and nice of her, but I still haven't followed through with the first award I got about a week ago. My goal is to do a post on the 2 awards Saturday when J is home to help with the kids! Thank you both for the awards I really do appreciate them. So before I leave I have some pictures from the Children's Museum! Enjoy :)



We met 3 moms from church and a friend who is a nanny along with all their kids at the Museum so there were 5 adults and 15 kids. It was chaotic fun :)

5 comments:

Kristin said...

Wow, you've been busy:) Love Peanut's face paint! That was quite the group at the museum!

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

Peanut looks adorable! I am totally planning on taking Corinne to the Children's museum soon. Maybe we can go together? Wait, what grades will they be again? Cuz kindergarten and preschool really mess up the ideas of outings, you know?

mikeanddebbie said...

What fun enjoying your last week of summer!! Peanut's going to be one already? What?? Where does time go???

KC said...

you have been busy, but sounds like you have been having fun.
I wish summer could be a tad longer.. like maybe a month :)

Martie said...

That looks like a waaay nicer museum than ours. Awesome! And I love the pictures. Your baby is so sugar sweet.

Martie