Saturday, August 30, 2008

Blog Awards!

The first award I got was from Fuschia she gave me the "You make me Smile" award :)

Now I' suppose to tag 5 people and link to them for this award...hmmm let's see...who makes me smile? This is hard because a lot of blogs make me smile for different reasons. I love you all! If I don't award you this, just know that if I could give it to everyone I would!

The first is Kristin, I'm going to link to her but you will not be able to get on her site because it is set to private but just know she makes me smile! P.S. Debbie I was going to give this too you as well but I thought I'd let Kristin pass it along to you...hint hint!

The second is Martie, she makes me smile because she has 9 kids. I am one of 11 kids and that makes me smile. Plus, the pictures she posts are just too darn cute! I also like her kids names.

The third is Happi, she is just so sweet and I love reading her blog. She has a great smile too!

The fourth is Tonya, of course because she has the same name and spelling as me! She is really sweet too and always puts a smile on my face when reading about her daughters and horses.

The fifth is Queen of the Mayhem, she not only puts a smile of my face she cracks me up with all the stories of her kids. I can so relate to her!

My next award is from Deb, Thank you so much for this award! I am humbly honored.

This one came with rules...
1) Put the logo on your blog.
2) Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4) Add links to those blogs on yours.
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.

So here goes:
1. My hubby well because he is brillante in my eyes!
2. Sarahgrace I've been reading her blog for over a year now and I really wish she lived closer! We have many things in common and I love her writing style.
3. Tracey she is just too funny for words and just a great blogger!
4. Amber she is so honest and open on her blog, and I know her in real life :)
5. Mindy her marriage series is really good and so helpful.
6. Corrie because she deserves it!
7. Kari she is a riot. Love reading her blog.

That was really hard to decide who gets those awards. I really hope I didn't hurt anyones feelings as I love reading all your blogs.

5 comments:

Queen of the Mayhem said...

Thanks for the award! I so LOVE the affirmation!

sarahgrace said...

Thank you! I'm so honored...now to get to work and pick my seven...whew....

Diva's Thoughts said...

Congats girlie!

Mindy said...

Thank you so much for the award Tonya! I am honored!

Kristin said...

Oh Tonya, how sweet of you:) YOU brought a smile to my face just receiving the award! YOU make me smile too! Thanks, love ya girl;) Oh...btw...now I just have to figure out how to pass it along properly!