Saturday, August 09, 2008

Boating...I'm in love!

Today was Peanut's first time on the boat outside of my tummy. I think it is safe to say she loved it. The life jacket part, notsomuch, but the wind in her hair absolutely loved it. Here are some picture of the day...


Look at these happy faces!


Big Girl standing!


As she stood at the front of the boat watching she had the cutest little belly laugh!

Here is a video of us pulling the kids and J on the tube to the spot we went swimming. We were only going about 5 mph and moved only a 1/4 a mile if that. Red is too little to be on the tube so we thought this would be safe enough for him to get to ride. I didn't get a video of my dad, GG, Monkey and J on it because it was a much faster ride and Peanut was awake.

11 comments:

Queen of the Mayhem said...

Looks like a great time was had by all!

Kristin said...

Oh, so glad you guys got a boating day in:) Great pictures:) YES!! Little Peanut looks like she loves it!

mikeanddebbie said...

How fun! We love boating!!

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

HOW CUTE!! Those are great pictures. We haven't had the kids on a boat in a long time...

Michelle @ Sew-Krafty said...

We love boating, too!
Looks like soooooo much fun!

So, did the wives get to do the pie smashing? **hee hee**

Tracy said...

Looks like you had a great time! My kids loved the boats when they were small too!
Tracy

Ann(ie) said...

OH! That big girl standing picture just made me melt!!! What fun! I want a boat!!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like everyone had a blast!

Happi said...

Tonya,

I'm so sorry I have been lax in leaving comments on your blog...just know I'm reading it often and staying updated on you and your family. : ) I'd still love to get together with you before school starts...ya think we can find a time?

Hugs,
Happi

Anonymous said...

Tonya, Thanks! It is working now! I think you should enter the first pic of J and peanut enjoying the boatride :)

Anonymous said...

how cute....looks like a great time!

I'll be glad when we can all go boating here again!

P-nut is getting so big!!!