Friday, August 01, 2008

What happens when...

...you give a 3 year old, sitting next to his baby sister, chocolate milk at the dinner table?

You get one grab-y baby girl soaked in chocolate milk and off to the tub for her second bath of the day! The first after the poop incident this morning!

...you take your kids to the pool and your hubby bribes the kids with ice cream to go off the high dive?

You get two little kids (GG and Monkey) jumping off the high dive non-stop to the point you can't get them to stop and go get the ice cream you promised.

8 comments:

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

:) Sounds like a great end to the day!

Anonymous said...

Yes it is her first baby :)

Mimi said...

Oh that is funny! I love it when I bribe my kids to do something, then they have too much fun doing whatever it was I bribed them to do... and then I don't have to pay said bribe.

Wins all around!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun! Ice cream was involved in our bribery world last weekend, too. We DID get the ice cream, however. Sorry to hear you didn't have similar luck. ;-)

Tonya said...

I should say we did give the kids ice cream it just took so long to get them out of the pool!

Ann(ie) said...

hehe. My lil guy took a bath in a kiddie cocoa this morning. He was laughing his head off....I was thinking oh joy another bath! =P

Michelle @ Sew-Krafty said...

I tagged you over at the Land of Pink!

Anonymous said...

LOL. Popeye had a poop incident today! ugh, aren't those the best? And to top it off he's decided that he hates bathes now, so he SCREAMS his head off when I give him one. Awesome.