Tuesday, August 19, 2008

We're BACK!

My plan was to have some post scheduled before I left but that obviously didn't happen! We had a really fun time in Door County with my dad and step-mom. The vacation post might be done in two or more parts! We left our house Thursday night and headed to my dad's for dinner and then to sleep. We got going pretty early Friday morning to leave and didn't want to add an extra 30 minutes to our drive from our house. Our first stop was The Farm, a petting zoo.
Family Picture!

GG feeding the goat that attacked her bottle :)

Her holding a baby chick.

Monkey on Grandpa's shoulders while Grandma feeds the cow. Look at the excitement on that face of his!

Red and GG feeding the piglets, they were so cute.


Brave Monkey feeding the goats out of his hand.

The kids in the bottom of the well.


Peanut feeding the goat. I don't know if she liked it?!

Red feeding the goat a bottle. Look at that expression. Priceless!

Another family picture on the tractor.

After we left The Farm we went to the townhouse we were staying in, got a bite to eat and went swimming. That concludes the first day of our vacation!

We got back last night really late so today will be putting the house back in order and we have a dentist appointment. It is Red's first dentist visit! I hope there are no cavities. Also wanted to mention that Peanut gives kisses. I can't remember if I have posted that yet but about a month ago she started giving J and I kisses very randomly. But now if you say, "Can I have a kiss." She gives you one. Of course, she still stinks her tongue out and plants it right on your mouth but I know those baby kisses won't last and so I am LOVING them, wetness and all! Oh yeah she gives hugs too. I love those chubby little arms wrapped around my neck. So sweet!

One last thing. I got an award. I will have to post about it after I get all the vacation stuff done but Thank You Fuschia!

9 comments:

Crissybug said...

What a super fun trip! Glad you are back!

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

Great pictures! Glad you guys had such a fun time.

mikeanddebbie said...

Glad you had a great trip!! Loved the pictures--very cute!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! I love the expressions!

Kat said...

What a great trip! That looks like so much fun!

Diva's Thoughts said...

I love the pics!! Looks like you guys had a fabulous time.

Anonymous said...

Glad you guys had a great finish to summer. Welcome back!

Kristin said...

Love the family pic by the scare a crow!! J...love the bunny ears!! Hee-hee! Looks like you guys had a wonderful time...cute pics!

Martie said...

Tonya, you are so gorgeous. How do you have kids and look that amazing?

I looove the last picture.It's really sweet.

Martie :O)