Sunday, August 31, 2008

Last Week of Summer...

We just got back from our annual church picnic. It is always so much fun with water games, horse shoe, baggo, frisbee, and jumping jack. Also tons and tons of FOOD. I just got on here to let you all know that tomorrow starts the last week of summer we have before the kids start back to school. And on Tuesday they have orientation to meet their new teachers and see who is in their class. We have plans almost everyday. I just want to have a great time with them before we get on a schedule and so with that being said. I'm taking a week off of blogging and reading blogs. I will be back on the 8th with first day of school pictures post. And I will have a whole day with only one baby at home and so I will be able to visit all your blogs during her nap! I will miss you all but I need to make sure I spend as much time with these guys before they are gone most of the day at school. That so makes me sad to think about. I love those kids. See ya in a week :)

5 comments:

KC said...

enjoy your kids and your week.. see ya when you get back..

Kristin said...

Have a fun week:) Hey...when you return to "blog" world, I need a little lesson on that award linkin' stuff...remember I'm a total novice when it comes to that! BTW...Happy Labor Day!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the blog award! You're so sweet!

Enjoy your week with your kids. I completely understand-hope it's a great week for all of you!

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

Have a good week with the kids. Hope school starts on a good note for all of them, and that you enjoy your lessened load during the day. We'll get together at the museum sometime soon. (It's pretty expensive, so I think we should look for coupons or cheaper day rates...)

Queen of the Mayhem said...

Enjoy that last week of freedom!