Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Vacation Part 2...

Saturday morning we all went shopping in Egg Harbor. GG and Monkey came away with that experience with Webkinz. GG has been wanting one of those for almost a year now. Of course, that made her day. We went back to our townhouse for lunch and the men left for golfing. I put the two little ones down for a nap and Grandma took the older two to the pool for some swimming. They came back an hour later and Red was still sleeping so we switched. We ended up meeting the guys at the place for dinner because they had a rain delay golfing and it took them almost 6 hours to golf 18 holes. Then we went to Wilson's for ice cream. Yum Yum. I didn't take any pictures from this day.

Sunday the men got up early and went golfing and Grandma and I packed a picnic lunch and headed to the near by beach. Now I have lots of pictures from the beach!

Peanut and I in the sand, see I was there! That is my new Land's End swimsuit. Love it. Grandma took some other pictures of me and Peanut in the water but I'm bending over and you see too much cleavage for my blog *blush*
I think this picture is so funny because it looks like she is going to stand up and walk but after I took it she fell right on her bottom!
GG playing in the sand and having fun!

Red found a big stick by the shore line and was really proud of his find :)
Grandma buried the boys in the sand! They look like they are naked.

Monkey buried Peanut in the sand...
Her escaping!

Monkey showing me his sandy hands after burying his sister!

Peanut in the water...finding rocks...to eat!

See what I found mom? Now, I'm going to eat them!
The older kids in the water with grandma. Red really took a liking to grandma see him grabbing for her hand?!
Silly Girls!
After the men were done golfing they came by the beach. We had been there about 3 hours, so we packed up the troop and headed back to the "hotel" as the kids called it. Us ladies changed and handed the kids over to the men and off we were to go SHOPPING! With. No. Kids. I got some really cute things but I don't have any pictures. Then we met them all at the restaurant we were eating at for the evening. I asked J to bring the camera but forgot to tell him I brought the extra battery, so he brought the camera but the batteries were dead. The reason I wanted the camera was to get a picture of the fish boil at the restaurant. Oh well. I probably would of taken a picture of the kids faces anyway. The fish boil was pretty neat. Then we took the kids to Pirate's Cove for some mini golf, again no pictures but fun was had, we'll just have to trust me! That was Saturday and Sunday!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

The bit about the men playing golf and the rain delay . . . I'm totally cracking up. I thought golf ALWAYS took that long . . . rain or no rain! Hmmm. I should speak to my hubby about his uh, long hours. Or uh, rain delays on virtually cloudless days? LOL!

Sounds like you had fun. Glad you had a nice time!

Kat said...

Nothing bettert than a day at the beach!

Anonymous said...

I love the beach!! Great pictures.

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

You have to write it all down, or you'll lose it to time!

Cute sandy pictures. I love beach shots.

Amber said...

Sounds like you guys had a great time and perfect weather! It's always nice to get away.

Anonymous said...

I wondered where you were at. Looks like you guys had fun!

Kristin said...

I love vacation shopping! What'd ya get? How fun...glad you had some sunny beach days:)

Kristin said...

I love vacation shopping! What'd ya get? How fun...glad you had some sunny beach days:)