Wednesday, October 01, 2003

Well this morning felt like we spent most of it in the car. All of us went into Chicago to get J a new handcuff case...the old one was too big. By the time we got home it was lunch time and then we said goodbye to J. My friend Kristen called today and Ethan wanted to talk to GG but she had just fallen asleep I felt so bad. I could hear him crying in the background when she told him she was asleep. GG really, really misses Ethan. I need to find her new friends and fast otherwise this move is going to be harder on all of us. While I was making dinner GG came running to me saying, "Mommy, Monkey is driving me nuts. Please help me. Make him stop!" I still don't really know what he was doing to drive her nuts. SIBLINGS! I do want to say that I love cooking in Roberta's kitchen. It is so big :) Lots of room for me to make messes, which I make lots of. Mom, I want you to know that I am learning to clean up after cooking unlike in highschool. I think not having J around those 12 weeks meant that if I didn't do it, it wasn't going to get done. For those who don't know I would cook and J would clean up after me...it was great.

No comments: