Monday, May 17, 2004

I swear my life has been crazy this past week or so. Today I worked for an hour and a half for my friend so that wasn't bad. I am working tomorrow for another friend who worked for me when I was really sick in Feb so I own her she has court things to deal with so J if you read this don't be mad at me, you know what I am talking about. Anyway today we looked at yet another house. This one made me mad. We looked at it and wanted to put an offer on it so our realtor called and asked if it was under contract. Well it was but he said it wasn't...the seller wanted to see if we would pay more for it. What jerks. They rejected our highest offer so that was that. It wasn't a big loss because it was right next to 53 which is incredibly busy. But it was a nice house minus the noise from the street. We got to see where our realtor lives (when we did the contract) and our kids got to play together she has a 3 yr old and a 2 yr old at home and a 6 yr old in school. Anyway we got home from that whole ordeal about 4:30 just in time to make dinner. It was Travis' birthday today so we had cake and ice cream too. I feel like I have been on the phone non-stop with our realtor she sends us houses and then I call her about them. She has one in the town J works in that is higher then our price range but she said the seller is getting desperate to sell so maybe she would take our offer. It is a nice size house with 4 bedrooms and 2 full baths but no garage but that is something we could get in the future if we buy this house. It is in a great location and in the town we eventually want to live so why not go for it??? J is going to look at it tomorrow after court, he knows me well enough to know if I will like it and if he thinks I will like it then we can go back and look together. It would just be a good idea to move out of this house, too much tension. Ok so that was the jest of the day. The funny things that happened today are...GG decided to go down the stairs a new way today and Monkey thought he would try too. Well he fell and ended upside down on top of GG's back. She was trying to keep him from falling but she was getting hurt. J was able to get to the stairs in time to grab his legs that were in the air and pull him up. He would of seriously got hurt because he would of landed on his head. Not really funny but totally a Monkey thing to do. Monkey see monkey do, I tell ya! Then at lunch today GG was being her nutty self and she said to me, "Mommy when you were my age, and I was your mommy, you took your shirt off. I told you to put it back on. You did! You were a good girl because you listened." Can you tell we have been working on listening skills? They are getting better but she tests us so much. She is a kid and she wants things her way (all the time) and sometimes that just can't happen. Well I think I used up all the words allowed on blogger :)

No comments: