Thursday, May 27, 2004

Man I think I am getting really bad at this thing! So yesterday we went to work got home at noon. I had a doctor's appointment and then we looked at a few houses. We were planning on taking the kids to the King's Yomen at church but we weren't able to get there in time, we were putting another bid on a house. So instead after dinner we took the kids to the Y and went swimming. We had tons of fun. Then off to Wal-mart we went to get a couple things. That was pretty much our day yesterday. Today I went to work, GG had class today we brought snacks that she picked out so she was pretty excited about that. J picked her up after her class and when they got home he noticed that she was hot so he took her temperature and she had a 102. When I got home I finished my cover letter, resume and reference page to turn into the school for the preschool job. We also had to stop at the realtor's to sign some papers before went to see grandma at school. Tonight Monkey, grandma and I went grocery shopping. J stayed with GG because she was sleeping. I really dislike when she is sick because she isn't my fun loving little girl all she wants to do is lay on the couch. But I do love when she snuggles with me! Tomorrow night she is spending the night at her grandparents which she is super excited about :) One more thing...lately when I tell Monkey, "I love you" He responds with "I love you so much!" He is such a sweetie. Well that is it for now.

No comments: