Friday, May 21, 2004

I'll start from yesterday...I woke up and took a shower. Next thing I knew GlamorGirl was in the bathroom and getting in the shower with me. Then she gets out and tells me she doesn't want to get wet. I didn't tell her she had to take a shower anyway, what a goof. We went to work and GG went to her preschool class. They were so cute in their class all the girls had dress up clothes on! It was rainy out so we didn't go outside at all. But we played inside! Then last night after I changed Monkey into his pjs and put a new diaper on he told me he had to go potty. So we ran in there and I took his diaper off and he peed on the potty. That is the first time he went potty were he peed I was super excited! I think he is going to teach himself, because he has already started. Today GG and I went to work again. Work was fun today because we are planning a surprise wedding shower for my friend Amanda! After Monkey's nap we went to the park to play...it was a little muddy from the rain yesterday. GG was going to spend the night at my in laws "all by myself" as she tells everyone, but it didn't work out so we are doing it next weekend. So one more week of "Is it Friday yet?" Other than that we are looking at two houses tomorrow in the town I want to live in. Then we have a meeting with Christine from the Bank to talk about our options. She called tonight and I talked to her it was pretty funny. She said that with our credit and having no debt that the bank would approve us for way more then we are looking at. She said we could probably go 30 to 50 thousand more. We don't really want to do that...we want to be able to live and eat too! Even though she told us that everyone else she gives loans to are living way outside of their means. That much wouldn't be outside ours. But J and I aren't comfortable with spending that much money. We do have two small children at home :) Ok enough of that. I should get the kids ready for bed soon and go there myself. I also need to get to the dentist some time soon and get my cavity filled. I hate doing that and that is why I have not done it yet even though I have known for about 3 months! Well that is it for now...until tomorrow!

No comments: