Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Wow what a day. I went to work came home ate and we were off to look at some more houses. Amber took us to see 4 houses and we didn't like any of them. One of them was really big but laid out funky. Then J took his mom to the department to shoot and I took the kids to a park to play. It was cool because a bunch of kids came soon after we got there. So GG and Monkey had friends to play with. We got home and ate. After dinner J cleaned his guns from shooting and the kids and I played. I should mention that yesterday while I went grocery shopping J gave the kids a bath and played with the train with them. They really like the train set but when we get it out it takes up so much room. We really need a bigger space so we can play with it more often. Oh my older brother Kevin is looking for a house too so he is talking with the same Realtor as us. He is only looking for a 2 bedroom so there will be no conflict in houses!!! Well I am off to look on the net for more houses before I go to bed.

No comments: