Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Today was great fun. This morning we spent as a family and that was nice. J called a couple places to get things rolling on buying a house and the lady at the bank told me that she has never seen two people with as good of credit as us. I have always known we have great credit but to be told we have the best of anyone she has ever seen in her 20 years there was really cool. This afternoon when Monkey woke up from his nap we went to the park to play. Amanda was there so we got to catch up. We were there for over an hour it was so much fun. I was glad it was a nice day out and we were able to play outside. When we got back from the park we cut and painted GG's finger and toe nails purple. We haven't done that in a long time, which made her really excited. Then we came home and ate dinner. GG said something that was really funny and weird at dinner but I can't remember what it was. I even asked Roberta if she remembered and she doesn't. I will have to ask Becky to see if she remembers. Tonight was a little different for me. Roberta and I went grocery shopping and both kids stayed home with Becky, Kevin and my dad. At first, it was nice to go without worry about them, but at the second store we went to I started feeling naked without them. The first store we went to was Cosco...or as I call it the everything in it is Huge store. You have to buy everything in bulk. We were going to get laundry detergent and it was 300 fluid oz normal size is half that. But it is cheaper to shop there. Something J and I will have to look into it when we move out. I also got to get some laundry done so that makes me happy. The washer and dryer have been in use the past few days. That's what happens when there is 9 people living in one house, right? Well I start back at work tomorrow so I should get little monkey man to sleep so I can go to sleep.

No comments: