Thursday, May 13, 2004

Ok I got sucked in again. I worked this morning and this afternoon I got a call asking me to come in because the lady that was suppose to work had to take her little boy to the hospital. He had a high fever and a lump on his neck. That is so scary. So I of course told her yes. But you know what if me or my kids were sick I would want someone to cover for me. This morning at work GG went to her preschool class. They made paper chickens today so she has been playing with it, really cute to watch. I talked to the realtor for over an hour today. She was explaining some things to me and talked about certain houses and stuff. GG helped me make dinner tonight...I was hoping that if she helped she would then want to eat it. She has been really picky lately on what she eats. I got her to eat a couple bits. I guess it isn't a huge deal because she eats a really big lunch and she eats breakfast and has snacks during the day. It just frustrates me that she doesn't eat the food I make her. I even let her pick what we eat, oh well. She won't always be like this at least I hope! Tonight at work I worked with a bunch of highschoolers. They are so funny to talk too. Completely different conversations then my co-workers from the morning :) They talked about clothes, zits and school. It brought me back to my high school days. The day timers talk about parenting things. I couldn't believe Monkey today. He slept from 2:15 to 5:15. That is the longest nap he has ever taken and GG took a nap today too so that was why I was able to talk to the realtor for so long! I keep forgetting to mention this about my boy Monkey...he is in the "WHY?" or "What is that?" phase. We ask or tell him something then he says "why" we answer it and then he asks why about our answer and it goes on. Finally we say why not or ask him a question in which he responds "cause" he learned from the best...he big sister. Whenever we ask her a question she says cause, then gives us an answer he just hasn't gotten that far yet. Right now he is singing to me while I type. I think it will be a long night with him because he took such a long nap. I might just put on a movie and try to fall asleep on the couch, yeah like he would let that happen :)

No comments: