Monday, May 31, 2004

AHHH the weekend is over. Today we got up and decided not to go to the parade because it was cold and rainy out, plus J told me not to bother taking them there just for that. Maybe next year when we live closer:) So I got the kids bathed and dressed along with myself. I'm out of the habit of doing that all by myself because I usually take one kid to work and just wake them up and go. But it was nice doing that and I kinda miss it. Anyways, when J got home and we did family things! I love those times together. Then Monkey took a nap and I put a movie on for GG and I went to the grocery store. No I didn't leave the kids home alone my two brothers were home and they knew the kids were here and they watched them while I went to Jewel. Man it was crazy busy in there. The check out lines were so long you couldn't even walk by to go to the next isle. When Monkey woke up we took a nice long walk. When we got back I didn't feel like cooking so Becky and I took the kids to McDonalds we ate then the kids played. We were there for almost 2 hours. GG made a friend while we were there and I felt bad for Monkey because they were playing until the other girl got there. But I guess that won't be the last time that happens and who knows next time Monkey might find a friend. There was stuff I have been meaning to write about new stuff the kids are doing but now it isn't new and I can't remember what it was. Funny how that works! I will say that Monkey has started pooping in the potty again. I am so happy about that, he actually went when we were at McDonalds. Oh well if I remember the stuff I will hopefully get to write about it tomorrow!!!

No comments: