Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Wow what a jam packed day we had. I started back at work today after being away for 2 weeks. There are a lot of new people working there now. We have the college kids back and a few new hires. So that was cool. I love meeting new people I always think that is fun. I just don't like to have to start all over like when you move :) Well GG and I came home ate lunch real quick and were out the door for her last ballet class. GG bought her teacher a present and was super excited to give it to her. She kind of butted in front of another little girl so she could give Ms. Julie her present. She is such a goof...she loves giving presents to people. Then we had a great surprise, grandma A. came to watch GG's recital. GG had asked her yesterday if she could come so we didn't give her much time but she came. She also had grandma M. and Aunt Becky there. I have never seen GG so excited. She didn't stop smiling the whole time. Tonight my dad was mad that we didn't ask him to come watch her. For some reason I didn't even think to ask the grandpas if they wanted to come. I felt so bad. After J left Monkey took a nap and GG watched a movie while Becky and I watched Kill Bill. That was such a bloody movie. I am so glad the kids weren't watching it. I had no idea what it was about, so it was a good thing that Becky told me it wasn't kid friendly! The bad part is now I need to watch the second one so I know what happens. Don't you just hate that? A couple of Becky's friends came over to hang out for awhile and the kids just ate up all the attention. Becky is one of the only ones that have nieces and nephews in her group of friends. So they get just as entertained by the kids as the kids are by them. It is really fun to watch! My maid of Honor called me tonight and I was so excited to talk to her it has been forever. We have been friends since 5th grade and we could talk once a year and it feels like we talk every week. I love those kinds of friends. Well I need to get little Monkey to sleep...he has gotten harder to get to sleep lately. Goodnight :)

No comments: