Friday, May 07, 2004

Today was kind of chilly, but I took the kids to the park anyway. We needed to get out of the house for awhile. GG scared me to death tonight. I was on the phone and she came downstairs and got her shoes on and told me she was going outside. I asked her with who and she said, "myself". I got off the phone and came up and she was outside. At first I thought she was by herself then I saw my brother was with her. She totally scared me. It was dark out! I don't know what I am going to do with her. Now Monkey lately has been asking why after everything we say to him. "Monkey come here"..."Why?" Also if you ask him why he did something he says "cause". Also when we were away at my mom's he started pooping in his pants again. I think it was because of being gone but we are trying to get him back to the pooping only on the potty. He was doing so good too. Oh well. Tonight has been a little different because Becky and Travis are both home from college and J worked tonight. He had taken the last three days off. So he works tonight then has the next three days off. GG has been a handful. I put her in bed about a million times tonight. The worse part about it is that she was falling asleep on the couch at 7 but when I put her to bed at 8 she keeps getting out. Today I answered a questionnaire about me and one of the questions was what is the silliest thing your children have done. It made me realize that I have stopped telling their silly stories. I really don't want to forget them so I am going to try and get better at taking note of their silliness! Like while we were in New Mexico Monkey was sitting on the chair next to me while I talked to my mom. He had a big grin on his face and she told him he was silly. He started laughing, which made her laugh. Then she said, "You are funny" he pointed to himself and said, "funny" Then she said, "You are a character" he pointed to himself and tried to say, character but it came out like, "chairiture" She said he was a nut, goof and silly he did the same thing after each thing. It was really cute to watch him interact with my mom. His grandma cookie! You know GG said something to me today that was just hysterical but I can't remember what it was for the life of me. Let me think...oh she was telling me, "I thought you were going to leave me but instead you came in and I think it is wonderful." She said that when I tucked her into bed. I always tuck her in so it was really funny that she said that!?!? Kids :)

No comments: