Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Wow it has been awhile! Our days have been filled with taking walks, playing at the park, working, and looking at houses. So tonight I took the time to clean things and get much needed laundry done. GlamorGirl lost her baby doll at a house we walked through on Saturday and we are getting it back tomorrow, thank God! I have a funny story that happened involving Monkey but not really about him! I was at work and he wanted to nurse so we, of course, nursed! Another employee's little boy came up to me and asked if Monkey was biting me?!?! It was funny. The mom told him that he was eating and not to worry about it. You never know how the other mom wants to handle a situation like that. To me it is always best to tell the child the truth. For instance, I told GG what happened to me. I was crying and she was very concerned about me being sad. So I told her the truth in a loving way and she understood and cried with me. It was the sweetest thing in the world to me. Ok other than that we really haven't found another house we love so we have been looking! Our realtor Amber and I talk all the time and I am going to be sad when we do find a house...I will still call her. We figured out that her son Jake and GG will be in the same class at the private school and her son Noah and Monkey will be too! Her kids are each three months older than mine so we have tons in common :) Today GG had fun talking with my cousin Chad. He came to put a new door on the house and new railing that is child safe. He has been here for over 14 hours. But his work looks great. Well I am really tired...can't image why?!?!

No comments: