Saturday, May 15, 2004

These last few days have been crazy busy. Yesterday I worked came home ate real quick jumped in the car and went to the doctor's. Got home at 4pm from that. Then at 7pm I ended up in the ER for the rest of the night. Long story that I really don't want to share. Today I slept most of it because it was a really really long night. At 4pm today we met our realtor at a house and we looked at 3 different houses. We fell in love with the second one we looked at and even put a bid on it. So we might be home owners soon. This house was huge and prefect for our family. We'll see what happens from here! But I am tired so I am going to bed at 9:15...J is the most amazing person. He didn't get any sleep either last night and he has watched the kids while I slept. He is the best husband!

No comments: