Saturday, May 08, 2004

This morning J and I were laying in bed talking...Monkey walked in the room as J sneezed. J asked Monkey to go get him the roll of toilet paper in the bathroom. Monkey came back with the teeniest little piece of toilet paper. We laughed so hard it hurt! After we got up and out of bed we went shopping for my mother's day present. J took me to Target to get my some new clothes. I wanted church clothes, mainly skirts and shirts, easier to nurse in. I found two outfits I liked so we ended up not going anywhere else. I still get to pick out some shoes to go with my new clothes but I will get them probably Monday. We came home and cleaned the fish bowl GG helped me. Then she decided that the bowl needed to be decorated with stickers from the oranges! After that was done I let her color with a pen. I happened to leave her for a few minutes and when I came back she had made lines on both of her arms. That is going to look lovely in church tomorrow :) Oh well she is a kid, right? For dinner I cooked for 10 people (two which were my kids). That was a lot of fun. I love cooking for people. I made a pork roast, noodles, green beans, fruit and brownies! My dad's friend Andy and his wife Joyce were over and GG wanted to go home with them because he told her they have a trampoline. So she has been talking about us getting a trampoline now even though I don't know if she knows what they are?!?! She might, she surprises me all the time with what she knows. Then we came to J's parents house with Elizabeth, who won 1st prize at State for the science fair. Way to go Liz!!! That is pretty cool to win a gold for State. Tonight we let the kids ride their bikes outside at grandma and grandpa's house. It was a really nice night. The neighbors came out to play. Their oldest is a month older than Monkey and they have a 4 month old. So their kids are about 18 months apart like mine. She was really nice and when we pulled in J said she had the baby in a sling so she is pretty cool in my book :) When we came inside we had some pie! Now we are getting ready for bed, we have church in the morning.

No comments: