Friday, October 21, 2005

AWE, Fridays. I love Fridays because we get to sleep in tomorrow. At least I hope we do. J is getting up early and going to help his dad with some cement. I am all for him helping his dad on their house, because hopefully he will learn some home improvement type stuff. It is so much cheaper to fix/remodel things yourself then pay someone else to do it. Today was interesting, I took 3 kids to school to pick up Market Day! A nice young boy helped me bring it out to the van. I really like their food. Oh and J informed me earlier today that Red said his first word on Wednesday when I went to go pick up Jess. It was Mama! I thought he was kidding because Red has been doing this new thing were he goes, "Mmmmm...Mmmm." Then he spits bubbles. When he does that I usually say, "Mama" and he laughs at me. But J said that he said Mama as clear as day, but only once. Red is also getting close to rolling, he is so goofy. He seriously looks like he wants to fly when he is on his stomach. He puts his legs up in the air and his arms behind him so that the only thing on the ground is his big old tummy. I am secretly glad he isn't moving even though J really wants him to start rolling so he can crawl and so on. Well that is it for now...

No comments: