Thursday, October 13, 2005

This morning was SOOO much fun. J and I went Christmas shopping! We bought our niece and nephew their gifts and we started the long process of getting the kids theirs. We ran out of time before we could completely get all we really wanted to buy. I guess that means we will have to go again!!! I am so excited about what we have gotten so far they are going to love them. I can't believe how different it is to shop for 3 instead of 2, but I love buying things I *know* they will love to play with. It almost makes me want to give them the presents now. Stay tuned...I just got interrupted to help GG make a fort in her room for quiet time! I love the kids imaginations. I told them after Monkey took his nap we would go outside and play it is in the 70's and beautiful out. Tonight the kids have Cubbies so I will be able to sneak in the presents without them knowing :) Well that is it for now.

No comments: