Friday, October 14, 2005

Remember that goofy about GG and butt wipes? Well apparently it is all over the school. And I wish I had a penny for every time someone tells me how much fun their child had when J subbed. The kids love him. This morning J got in his uniform and went to school to speak to Monkey's class, since he was going to school and in uniform he also went to GG's class for her show and tell. She did a great job explaining what J did and what things were that the teacher gave her another pink card. That makes 3 pink cards in one week. That is pretty great. While everyone was gone Red and I took a bath together, he is getting so big and really good at sitting up. As I gave him a bath I thought about how much I love the baby stage. Then I thought about how there really hasn't been a stage/age I haven't enjoyed. Being mom is so fun. I can't believe my almost 5 month old is 18 pounds and 27 inches. He is definitely a BIG boy :) Our plans for this afternoon is for the kids to take naps/rests and then play outside until the volleyball game. It is yet another beautiful day out. I am thinking about ordering pizza for dinner, it is payday!

No comments: