Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Yesterday was J's first day off. Red and I went to playgroup like we always do on Tuesday mornings. Then we picked the kids up from school and went out to eat at Photo's, Yummy. Came home and had the boys take naps, because we got our family picture taken. Boy I'm glad we only have to do that once a year! I'll just say that Red posed the best. When we got home it was really nice out so J and GG went fishing and the boys and I played outside until dinner time. After we ate J was on the computer with Red in his lap and I was cleaning up the kitchen. The next thing I knew J had Red in the sling and he was vacuuming the kitchen floor for me. ***Warning TMI!!!*** J looked so HOT wearing Red and helping clean the kitchen. The best part is I didn't even ask him to help. I had a LLL meeting last night but I ended up not going. I didn't feel the greatest and I wanted to spend time with J, so we snuggled on the couch and watched television. I need to go I'll update more later.

No comments: