Thursday, October 20, 2005

Now that it is a day later, I will finish my post I had to go to school to bring J's his lunch that he had forgot to bring, he was subbing. So I grabbed food for the kids too and we ate at school with him. Then last night J and I went out on a date. Jess came over to watch the kids, they really like her too. We went to see Flight Plan and then out to eat. Ok if you are thinking, wow they must of spent a ton of money, we didn't. I got a free movie ticket and concession card at the end of last year from one of my students = free movie, popcorn, and drink. We went to eat at Chipotle and J had a coupon for a free burrito there that we used. We got home and J took Jess home and I gave the kids baths. When J got home the kids were in bed and so he started wrestling with me. My nose hurts today. He threw me on the bed and started tickling me and when I went to get up his head hit my nose. Then we both started laughing as tears ran down my face, I couldn't help it. I laid back down on the bed and Red then kicked me in the nose. He thought it was funny too and his little arms and legs were going as fast as they could. It was funny but my nose hurts today! This morning we all got up and got ready. J went on GG's field trip to the (I forgot the name) Nature Center. And I took Red to his 5 month check up. He is 26 inches and 17 lbs 7 oz, what a big boy. He didn't get a shot today because she thought he might be coming down with something from looking in his nose. He does sound a little congested. But other than that he looks happy and healthy. We don't have to go back until he is 8 months old. Later today the kids have Cubbies and we need to go grocery shopping. J has been debating weather or not he is going to attend a batcheral party. That word doesn't look right but I don't want to look it up. He goes between going and staying home to make the kids Halloween customs. I don't think I mentioned this yet but the kids are going to be M & M's this year. GG is going to be a yellow mega m&m, Monkey a green normal m&m, and Red a red mini m&m. They are going to look super cute in their customs. I'm going to make sure to take pictures this year. Last year with being pregnant I had a brain spasm and I don't have any pictures of them in their customs. Ok my family is home I want to hear all about GG's field trip so later!

No comments: