Thursday, December 15, 2005

Backed up against a wall

I so felt like that today. Here is why. I was originally suppose to have my annual appointment with the doctor Dec 5th but I forgot about it and missed it completely. So I had to reschedule and I needed an appointment quickly because my pill refills had run out and I needed a prescription. Now you are probably thinking no big deal but the thing is I can not get pregnant until we go to Disney World next November, if I am going to have another child that is. So those pills are very vital. Now here's were it gets sticky. I had to take the next available appointment and then I find out that J has court that morning. So I asked my friend to watch Red which is no big deal but last night Red didn't sleep well because he was in pain at least that is the way it sounded from his screams. I brought his pacifier just in case but he was not happy the whole time he was at my friends and I even tried to hurry my appointment up as fast as I could by paying before I was even seen and I dressed while the midwife wrote my prescription. I felt so guilty but there was nothing I could do I had to go to my appointment. He has slept most of the day since I picked him up and seems to be feeling better. I did put some bm in his ears just in case it was an ear infection. That always helped Monkey get over them quickly, the two times he had ear infections. He can't get sick we are leaving town tomorrow...

No comments: