Wednesday, December 28, 2005

The Girl

The last couple of days I remembered this after I posted and then thought I write about it next time. But the kids are getting ready for bed and I have a quick minute. Ok so here is the picture. Christmas morning it is about 8:30am, yes we got to sleep in because the kids were sick. The next thing I know GG is at my bed asking...you think she is going to ask to open presents right? Well she asks if she can watch tv. I couldn't believe it the tree is loaded with presents under it and she wants to watch TV. In her mind she thinks I don't really need anything that is in those presents (she is not spoiled at all but she gets things she needs and sometimes wants) but I NEVER get to watch tv so that is what I want to do! J and I were shocked to hear those words come out of her mouth and at the same time it was pretty funny. Ok as I am sitting here typing Monkey is walking up to me with one foot in the don't brake the ice box and a hand over one eye saying, "RRRRRRRRRRR" I'm surrounded by clowns!

No comments: