Friday, December 09, 2005

Snowflakes!

This afternoon we made snowflakes with white paper. Well Monkey made one then decided that it wasn't for him so he colored a picture of an angel for me. GG and I made enough snowflakes to fill the bay window in the living room with them. It looks great. I got the idea last night while watching ER, during a JC Penney's commercial they had a little girl make a snowflake. I thought I bet GG would love that craft idea and we already had everything needed to accomplish the making of them. I was right she loved it and wanted to keep making them even after the window was finished. We sang carols while we made them too. It was a little messy but well worth the effort! I've got a lot of stuff to get done before our big day tomorrow. J's department is having their Christmas party at 10 to 2 and then after that the kids and I are going to a family gathering. We probably won't get home until late at night so I'll hopefully update on Sunday while J takes the kids sliding.

No comments: